2014年10月26日 星期日

天啊~ 我旁邊那兩位好吵...

Hi so yea I haven't posted here for a while and I just wanted to say something for no reason :)
So I'm just gonna like list points on what I want to say so here I go!
  • I literally fell in love with MATTHEW ESPINOSA!!! He is perfect OMG~ I guess I'm sorta addicted to him cause I'm like thinking of him all the time and stuff. And I also really really want to go see him but he's like ALL THE WAY IN AMERICA gosh :(( But whatever~ I'll just keep watching him on YouTube and Instagram and stuff~~~ ^^
  • I've been so sensitive recently, it's getting annoying. So my 心情 these days are so UP AND DOWN. I just don't want to TRY so HARD just to talk to someone. It's so tiring that I'm gonna go CRAZY!!! So just ignore the people and be myself :))
  • I am here posting this is because I am bored but I have math homework to do... So I guess I'm gonna go and write it~ So bye!

沒有留言:

張貼留言